Friday, August 2, 2013

I Did a Bad, Bad Thing

We missed a day of workouts. There, I said it, it's off our chests and our consciences are clear. It's not something we're proud of, but yesterday life happened and yoga did not.

Joelle and I both worked from 10am to 8pm, picked up the kids, got stuck in traffic and by the time we got home, put them to bed and cooked supper it was 10:30 pm. It just was not in the cards and I do feel horrible about it. I ended up doing 100 push ups and pull ups but it is not the same. I take a little solace in the fact that, on Wednesday (a scheduled day off) we did the Energy workout as a bonus.

We vow that this is an anomaly and not a regularity. Tonight we have our very 1st Diamond Cutter workout and our missed opportunity last night fuels us to hit the Diamond Cutter that much harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment