Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What's Your Roadblock?

All my life I have had one and only one roadblock in between me and my path to success. Me. Whether personal, professional or physical health, I have been my own worst enemy. I spent too much time wondering what other people would think of my choices and what they'd say about me when I wasn't there. I didn't realize until I was about 26 that it just didn't matter what they said, it mattered what i did! I laid to rest all of the self doubt that I built up from previous mistakes and moved forward.

When I decided to start a career in MMA at the age of 26 after 9 surgeries and losing 100 lbs they thought I was crazy. I did it anyway. 

When I decided to completely change my dietary habits and adapt a 7 day a week yoga lifestyle, they asked what happened to the real Scott? Well, 1 month and 10 lbs down, I'm doing it anyway.

You see, people will always doubt the unfamiliar and those people will never succeed. But the only person who can truly stop you from succeeding is you. If you will listen to the doubters you will fail. If you listen to yourself and do what you know is best for you, you cannot fail!

Own Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment