Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stress Eating

After the emotional roller coaster that has been September I look forward to my favorite 3 month stretch of the year. In the next 3 months lie my favorite 3 holidays and of course my birthday!

So I should be in stride with my workouts, right? Check!

And the diet must be automatic by now...right?

For some reason this has been a tough week with eating. I've been racking my brain trying to think about why I was eating so carelessly.

Am I happy? Yes!

Am I living life at 90%? Yes!

Am I fulfilled professionally? Yes!

Is fight training a smashing success? Yes!

So what the hell was it!

And then it hit me. I'm flying to Chicago on Friday. I HATE FLYING. It's not a fear, it's just a deep dislike and I am currently stress eating. While the fact that I am eating poorly sucks I'm glad I identified the reason. It was not lack of dedication. It was not because I fell off the wagon. It was stress, and now that I've identified the problem I'll solve it. No more junk and no more excuses, I'm back to eating clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment