Sunday, September 1, 2013

Double Success

So if you've been reading this blog (and why the hell wouldn't you be?) you'll know that a couple of weeks ago a poor decision turned into a massive hangover and I was kicking myself for it big time. Not only was it a dumb thing to do but it goes against everything positive I am trying to accomplish in life. So with another wedding on the horizon I concocted "Operation act like a responsible adult and don't make dumb decisions so you'll remember a good friends wedding" (O.A.L.A.R.A.A.D.M.D.D.S.Y.R.A.G.F.W. for short). It's a little on the nose but sometimes I need on the nose!

Well, the wedding was last night and O.A.L.A.R.A.A.D.M.D.D.S.Y.R.A.G.F.W. was a rousing success. Joelle and I had a blast and woke up bright and early this morning to hang with the kids!

But wait, the title of the blog is double success, right?

Which brings me to my next point, I had another random weigh in today and am down 3 more pounds! In under 2 months that's a total of 19. I'm currently tipping the scales at 209! That's what I call a productive 24 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment